Monday, March 27, 2017

Weeks 27 & 28: Living Alma 26:12 in Colombia

This week's post is remarkably short for Elder Lewis, but filled with the Spirit of Missionary Work. (He is trying to write us as quickly as he can, normally he sends a detailed recording, but his mission cell phone has a virus right now, so...) Although his messages right now are short, we know that he is getting lost in the work of the Lord and we couldn't be more excited for and proud of him and his dedication to his mission. We invite you, the readers of his blog, to read Alma 26 in the Book of Mormon to get a glimpse of the feelings this good Elder is experiencing right now. Thanks for your love and support! -The Lewis Family


I can hardly believe March is gone. The time is going fast, and I dont like it. At the same time, I can honestly say that I enjoy every day. Sometimes it´s hard, but the looking back and looking at the fruits of our labors, that are really starting to blossom, I love this work, and I really love my Savior.He has allowed me to come here to work for Him and HIs glory, and Shown me so many miracles. How great is my God? I join in the words of Ammon in saying that I can not Boast enough of my God.
Since the incident with Paula, God has shown His marvelous arm with her. I have seen a complete change in her. She should be baptized the 8th of April.



I dont have time to write what I wanted to, but I sure love you all, and will try to write more next week.
I love you all! And happy birthday Dad! I have an experience that I want to share with you, but I will have to wait till next week.
Love you all.
Elder Lewis.

No comments:

Post a Comment