Monday, August 20, 2018

Week 101: El Momento de Ir Vino Ya: The Time to Go Has Come Already.


Well, I normally don´t send a group email, but this time I will. Partly because it is the last one. I am going home next thursday, and it really hits me hard, but I can echo the words of Ammon when he said:
   11 But Ammon said unto him: I do not boast in my own strength, nor in my own wisdom; but behold, my joy is full, yea, my heart is brim with joy, and I will rejoice in my God.

12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.
  I´m grateful to my God for all the things I´ve seen and experienced in these two years. I know God lives. I´ve come to know Him in Colombia. He´s showed me my weaknesses, and I have firm faith that if I continue in the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, obeying His voice through prophets both ancient and modern, that all these things will be made strong for me.
   I´m grateful for the people of Colombia and Venezuela. I will always love them and continue to work for their salvation to the best of my abilities.
 
Sincerely,
  Élder J. Lewis

Mis Zapatos! 

"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!"

-Isaiah 52:7 

Guatavita

Mas Guatavita



No comments:

Post a Comment