Friday, August 31, 2018

Well Done, Thou Good and Faithful Servant

Hello Everyone!

Thank you so much for following Elder Lewis' mission for the past 2 years. He arrived home on Utah soil at 8:30 last night. He is happy to be home, yet part of Colombia still holds his heart. In case you were wondering: Yes, he does have quite the awesome accent. Yes, he actually is taller than when he left. (He and Michael are about even!) and his homecoming is scheduled for September 23rd at 12:30 pm at the Riverview Ward, Deweyville chapel on Highway 38. Thank you for all the love, prayers, and support.

Love,
Elder Lewis and his family

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy."
                                                                                                                                    -Alma 29:9



















No comments:

Post a Comment